Zhermack Zetalabor 10 kg
Designed for the dental laboratory, Zetalabor condensation silicone is characterised by high hardness and good mechanical properties.
Polysiloxane to be mixed with Indurent LAB catalyst, characterised by good final hardness (80 Shore A), high dimensional stability, superior detail reproduction and resistance to deformation.
It can be used in various applications requiring short times and not excessively high working temperatures. For more than 35 years, its ease of use has helped speed up laboratory procedures and improve the everyday performance of lab technicians.
Indurent Gel is the gel catalyst completing the range. Its characteristic red colour makes it easy to recognise when the mixture is homogeneous. Easy to measure, it can be used with all Zhermack condensation silicones.
- counter-moulds in removable prosthesis applications
- masks for creating artificial gums using the indirect technique
- moulds for preparation self-curing resins
- Maximum precision in detail reproduction
- High tear strength
- Excellent elastic recovery
- High dimensional stability
- Time saving
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- For use with hot and cold resin techniques
- 1:1 Mixing Ratio
- Ideal working time/setting time ratio (snap-set effect)
- Long Working Time
- Shorter performance in the oral cavity
Direction to Use
- Zetalabor and Titanium are designed to be used in combination with the Indurent LAB catalyst (Zhermack).
- Doses: - Use the measuring spoon to measure out the necessary quantity of Zetalabor/Titanium and spread it on the palm of your hand (note: the measuring spoon must be filled flush with the surface)
- Impress the rim of the measuring spoon onto the material as many times as the measures used.
- For each measure taken, spread two strips of Zhermack IndurentLAB catalyst of the same length as the measuring spoon, i.e. about 4 cm
- Mixing / use: - Mix together using your fingertips, folding the material onto itself repeatedly, until you obtain an evenly coloured mass without streaks for approximately 30 seconds
- Start modelling the mass as needed. The working time, including mixing, is approximately 2 minutes for Zetalabor
- Setting takes approximately 6 minutes
- 3-year shelf life
- Resistant to heat up to 100°C
- Good precision
- Silicones to mix with the gel catalyst only
- Mixing time - 30"
- Working time - 2’
- Setting time - 6’
- Elastic recovery - 98%
- Detail reproduction - 20 μm
- Shore A hardness (1 hour) - 80
1X 10 kg Jar