Terms To Use:-
Please read the terms and conditions mentioned below carefully before continuing your purchase. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are accepting the terms and condition for purchase from Dentalexpress.
THIS DEED IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMPLIANCE OF RULE 3(1) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INTERMEDIATERY GUIDELINES) RULES 2011 PRESCRIBES STRINGENT LIABILITIES FOR E-COMMERCE. THIS RECORD HAS BEEN GENERATED BY COMPUTER SYSTEM THUS DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
- The term ‘Dentalexpress”, or us or we refer to the owner of the website.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website is an internet based e-commerce importers and suppliers licensed by Dentalexpress.
4.Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.people who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 2013.Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. Dentalexpress.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- If any business entity is registered, it represents that they are accepting the terms and conditions of the company.
- The user shall agree to all the laws and notifications issued by the website.
- Dentalexpress.in is prior focused to provide dental products to the customers. The website is meant to provide dental products and equipments online in India.
- The website follows the following terms and conditions:
- Rights are reserved with our sole discretion; we can change or modify the content of this website anytime without any prior notice.
- All prices and transactions are processed as INR.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to ensure that information on this website is accurate, but makes no assurance as to the accuracy of the information. Dentalexpress.in accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained on this website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness or performance of the materials or products found on this website.
- Any Unauthorized use of this website might result in giving rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve rights to block any account holder from accessing his/her account regarding authorization norms.
- The user shall not create any liability for Dentalexpess.
- Any issues regarding unauthorized party or any fake website shall not be entertained.
- On non-payments of EMI’S of the products, company has full right to take legal actions against the customers.
- Demos are provided only in the selected region.
- COD payment is fulfilled to some specified amount.
- User itself is responsible for making direct payments on online payment mode of the website or on company account.
- No-one will be entertained for claiming broken products after checking at the time of delivery, company can take actions against such users.
- Technical assistance is not provided on location.
- Charges will be charged for services after warranty period.
- Online assistance is provided only to the customers.
- Orders will not be cancelled once dispatched.
- Strict actions will be taken for any violate-action.