Automatic A-Silicone mixer with a 5:1 mixing ratio. Modulmix, available in 6 colours, will fit perfectly with all types of surgery decor.
• Two dispensing speeds:
– Normal: 70* ml/min
– Fast: 155* ml/min
• Motorised plungers (forward & reverse) for changing cartridges (max 3 sec)
• Ergonomic and compact design
• Two speed dispenser buttons
• Cartridge level indicator
• Retracting, finger-safe pistons to guarantee maximum safety standards
• Available in 230 V and 115 V countertop or wall-mounted versions
• Compatible with main 5:1 systems currently available on the market
• Digital timer provided
• The high dispensing speed allows to accelerate the impression taking phase
• Double actuation button positioned on both sides of the machine to facilitate the view on the impression tray during filling
• Double speed automatic mixing combined with the innovative Zhermack dynamic-static mixing tip guarantees the maximum mixing uniformity (without air bubbles) while maintaining unchanged the reactivity of the product
Direction to Use
- The connection is made using the power supply cable.
- Insert the cable into the appropriate cavity in the base.
- Connect the power cable to the socket under the machine.
- Fix the modulmix to the base.
- Connect the power cable to the socket.
- Remove the clip cap from the cartridge.
- Open the door (making sure the pistons are retracted) and insert the cartridge inside. Advance the pistons and close the door.
- Press the “slow” key and extrude the product until homogeneity between “BASE” and “CATALYST” is obtained.
- Insert and fix the dynamic-static mixing tip onto the mixing shaft correctly.
- Insert the locker for fixing of the dynamic-static mixing tip.
- Extrude a small amount of material (in “slow” mode) before filling the impression tray.