woodpecker pulse oximeter
Woodpecker pulse oximeter is a medical device that indirectly monitors the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood and change in blood volume in the skin , producing a photoplethysmograph.
Oximeters work by the principles of spectrophotometry: the relative absorption of red (absorbed by deoxygenated blood) and infrared (absorbed by oxygenated blood) light which correlates to arterial blood oxygen saturation.
A pulse oximeter is useful in any setting including ICU, operation theater, clinic, hospital ward setting where a patient's oxygenation is unstable .
- Easy to use
- Works rapidly
The oximeter has rich menu functions including:
- Switch Display direction
- Switch Brightness
- Set Spo2 alarm limits
- Set PR alarm limits
- Switch Sound on/off.
- Noninvasive blood pressure system provides a continuous, beat-to-beat, blood pressure signal recorded from the fingers of a subject.
- It can be easily carried or moved, especially because it is of a lighter and smaller version than usual sphygmomanometer.
- Vision is clear.
- Brightness can be adjustable.
RICH IN FUNCTION
- It has a buzzer switch.
- Set the upper and lower limit of pulse rate alarm.
- Set the upper and lower limit of blood oxygen alarm.
- Toggle display direction can be adjusted according to the user comfort.
- Record continuous noninvasive arterial pressure (CNAP) in real-time without any interruptions and without cannulating the human body.
GIVE RAPID RESULTS
- It will give rapid and quick results.
- Can be reused.
- Multiple attachment sites like finger, toes, ear lobes, etc.
ONE TOUCH OPERATION
- Give accurate and precise reading in just one touch.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter