Woodpecker LUX V Light Cure
Woodpecker DTE presents LUX V light cure unit with constant light intensity output and CE certified battery with more reliability. It uses light-emitting diodes that produce blue light that cures the dental material.
- Suitable for left hand or right-hand operation
- Large battery capacity
- Low standby power consumption with 20 days of standby time
- Constant light intensity output without affecting the solidification effect by the consumption of remaining power.
- Woodpecker light hood – most reliable to prevent macular degeneration from the retina and eyes.
- Three treatment modes: continuous lightning, pulsed lighting, and graduate increase in light intensity.
- Digital time setting: 0~20s for LED curing light
- Full-color LCD display
- It speeds up the setting of restorative materials and solidifies them.
- Alarm for low voltage.
- Working Voltage: 100-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Working volt: 4.2-4.5 volts
- Electric current: 0.7 amperes
- Battery capacity: 1400mAH
- Luminous intensity: > 1200MW/cm2 5 w
- The wavelength of 470 nm
- Weight: 160g
- Aluminum shell handle
- 1 x Curing light unit
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Light protector
- 1x Charger
- 1 x Optic probe
- 1 x Instruction manual