Woodpecker LED D Curing Light Unit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Three working modes:- Full, Ramping, Pulse.
- Time setting:- 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s.
- A full charge can be used for over 400 times. (10s/time)
- Constant light intensity, the solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power.
- With wire or wireless. It can run directly on commercial power supply if the battery runs out.
It uses the principle of Ray Radiation to solidify the light-sensitive resin by shooting at it in a short time. It uses light emitting diodes that produce blue light that cures the dental material.
- Power input:- AC100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Light Intensity-1000mW/cm² - 1700mW/cm²
- Wavelength- 420nm - 480nm
- Net weight:- 143g
- Dimensions 264mm × 32mm × 37mm
- Power consumption: Less than or equal to 8W