Woodpecker Apex Locator Woodpex-V
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colours indicate the trajectory of the file clearly
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies and automatic calibrating ensure the measurements are accurate.
- The battery is rechargeable, so don't need to replace the battery repeatedly
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle
- Adopting the fifth generation circuit in the area of apex locator, based on the multi-frequency closed circuit human body's oral cavity
- Whether the root canal is dry or filled with electrolyte. blood or physiological brine will not affect the measuring result
- Autoclavable accessories to avoid cross infection
- Equipped with self-check circuit to guarantee the accuracy by adjusting the program data beforehand!
- Compact. stable, ergonomic design for easy handling
- Colored LCD screen and piezoelectric buzzer
- DC battery-operated
- Fully guaranteed for one year
- When measuring, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal
- The measurement is free from the thickness of the file
- High resolution. colour LCD display enables exact visualization of the file tip position
- Battery power is indicated on the LCD screen
- The contact point of root canal file is made from high-quality metal.