Woodpecker Apex Locator Woodpex III Gold
- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colors indicate the trajectory of the file clearly
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies and automatic calibrating ensure the measurements are accurate.
- The accessories of the "WOODPEX Ill" can be autoclaved under high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively.
- The battery is rechargeable, so don't need to replace the battery repeatedly
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle
- Adopting the fifth generation circuit in the area of apex locator, based on the multi-frequency closed circuit human body's oral cavity
- Whether the root canal is dry or filled with electrolyte. blood or physiological brine will not affect the measuring result
- Autoclavable accessories to avoid cross-infection
- Equipped with a self-check circuit to guarantee accuracy by adjusting the program data beforehand!
- Compact. stable, ergonomic design for easy handling
- Colored LCD screen and piezoelectric buzzer
- DC battery-operated
- Fully guaranteed for one year
- When measuring, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root canal
- The measurement is free from the thickness of the file
- High resolution. color LCD display enables exact visualization of the file tip position
- Battery power is indicated on the LCD screen
- The contact point of the root canal file is made from high-quality metal.
The Woodpex 3 Standard from Woodpecker is a highly efficient apex locator that aids the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out the endodontic treatment. The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction. This fifth-generation apex locator is equipped with a clear bright LCD that displays a clear image and different colors to indicate the file trajectory. The working of the device is based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies. Moreover, automatic calibration ensures that the measurements are accurate. The parts of the Woodpex 3 Standard apex locator are autoclavable, thereby making it possible to reduce the risk of cross-infection. The rechargeable battery incorporated in the device enhances ease of use and eliminates the need for replacement of the battery repeatedly. The display can be folded to facilitate better viewing.
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed