voco ionolux powder-liquid
Original price Rs. 6,300.00
Current price Rs. 4,540.00
Light-curing glass ionomer restorative
- Restorations class III an V, especially cervical fillings and root caries
- Fillings on deciduous teeth
- Small class I fillings
- Temporary fillings
- Core build-up
- In case of contact with oral mucosa or skin, remove immediately with a cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Ionolux contains polyacrylic acid, fluorosilicate glass, amines, BHT and methacrylates. Do not use Ionolux in case of known allergies against any of the ingredients.
- Phenolic substances, especially eugenol- and thymol-containing preparations disturb the polymerisation of the restorative. Do not use zinc-oxide eugenol cements or other eugenol-containing materials together with filling cements.
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately
- Does not stick to the instrument
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling
- No varnish required
- Ideal for Sandwich technique
- Does not flow from the cavity
- Easy, direct and bubble-free application
- Store at temperatures between 4°C – 23°C.
- Tightly close powder and liquid container immediately after use.
- 1 x Powder / liquid (12 g / 5 ml) A2
- 1 x Accessories