voco admira fusion flow flowable composite 2 x 2 g syringe
Voco Admira Fusion Flow
Admira Fusion Flow is an all-ceramic-based radiopaque, flowable nanohybrid restorative containing ORMOCER technology. Silicon oxide forms the chemistry for the fillers as well as the resin matrix. This restorative material offers up to 50% less shrinkage than conventional flowable composites, a high surface hardness, wettability, and “flow on demand” properties. It has a filler content of 74% by weight, flexural strength of 115 MPa, and a compressive strength of 281 MPa. The material is radiopaque at 240% Al. Its depth of cure is generally 2.7 mm, while the Universal shade has a 4 mm depth of cure. Admira Fusion Flow can be used as a one-shade or multiple-shade system and offers three levels of translucency. It is available in shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, and opaque A2, white opaque (WO) as well as Incisal (I), OA2 Bleach (BL). Cure time is 20 seconds for all except opaque shades and A4, which have a cure time of 40 seconds. Admira Fusion Flow is delivered in 2 g syringes, together with syringe tips
- As a liner or coating for preparations.
- Class III to V restorations, and small restorations.
- Repairing fillings, veneers and temporary restorations.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Blocking out undercuts.
- Luting translucent prosthetic pieces (including veneers).
- Locking, splinting of loose teeth.
- Free of classic monomers such as BisGMA, TEGDMA or HEMA, eliminating potential post-polymerization release of these substances.
- Thixotropic, allowing for “flow on demand” without slumping.
- Multiple shade system with three levels of translucency.
CLINICAL TIPS :-
- Use the material’s flow characteristics during placement rather than manipulating it with instrument.
- Use a periodontal probe to wet the flowable into the cavo-surface edges.
- Use the small tip for greater control of flow.
- You can ‘pile’ or ‘stack’ this flowable more than others, just be aware of the higher viscosity.
- Keep the tip submerged to prevent bubbles.
- Use minnow polishers for good shine.
- Great opaquer and great for porcelain repairs.
- 2 X 2 g syringes, together with syringe tips