Vishal Dentocare V‐CAL‐H
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Vishal Dentocare's V-Cal-H is a paste of calcium Hydroxide, in ready to use paste. Calcium Hydroxide has been proved as one of the most effcient material for various applications in dentistry.
V-Cal-H is highly alkaline water - soluble paste, which can be easily cleaned and removed from canal whenever required.
- Pulp Sealing
- Temporary root canal Fillings
- Intermediate intra-Canal treatment and dressing
- Radio opaque
- High pH Value
- Water soluble based
Composition : Calcium Hydroxide and Barium Sulphate paste.
- 1 x 2gm Non Dripping Special Syringe
DIRECTION TO USE
- After Preparation of Root Canal, Cleaning and Drying, Push the paste into the canal.
- Remove excess paste with cotton swab and seal off with cement. As calcium hydroxide is a restorable material if any periapical extrusion has happened, the same should not give any probelm.