vishal dentocare snow shine (office bleaching)
Vishal Dentocare Snow Shine (Office Bleaching)
In office tooth bleaching and whitening system
Snow shine is a hydrogen peroxide based in office tooth bleaching and whitening system requiring minimal chair time. It is neutral pH gel and contains desensitizer to maximize patient comforts.
- Discoloration caused by extrinsic factors like consumption of tea, coffee, colas, tobacco, smoking etc.
- Aging discoloration.
- Before placing composite veneers and / or metal free crowns.
- Tetracycline staining ( With limited results )
- Yellow, brown or orange stains respond favorably.
- Fluorosis ( Brown Discoloration ).
- Fairly light and uniform discoloration.
- To match existing lighter restoration to adjacent discolored teeth.
- Simplest aesthetic procedure, improves overall aesthetic
- Non – invasive and safe.
- Specially effective in elderly patients.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Can be used as an adjunct to the treatments like restorative, orthodontics, periodontics etc.
- Minimal chair time.
Composition : 35% Hydrogen Peroxide with inbuilt Desensitizer
- 2 x 0.3gm Powder
- 2 x 2.25ml Liquid
- 1 x 1g Gingival Barrier
- Applicator Tips
DIRECTION TO USE
- Snow shine is tooth whitening kit for office use.
- Snow shine contains Hydrogen Peroxide and Gingival barrier.
- Snow Shine is Good for Two applications.
- It is very simple to use.
- Fix Chick retractors and apply petroleum gel on the exposed area.
- Apply gingival barrier and light cure for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Mix Powder and liquid from the kit, prepare paste and apply on the area selected for tooth whitening for 10 minutes.
- Light cure for 10 to 20 seconds.