Vishal Dentocare Enseal Neno
ENSEAL NENO is an endodontic filling material with anti-bacterial activity. It offers the advantage of anti-bacterial activity of Iodoform and strength of calcium Hydroxide and Barium Sulphate. It is available in two packs, one pack contains powder 10 mg. which includes Iodoform, calcium hydroxide, zinc oxide and barium sulphate. The second pack contains liquid which includes oil of clove and Canada balsam.
- Permanent Root Canal Sealant
- For treatment of crooked teeth delta apical roots and Accessory ducts
- Powerful Endodontic filling material
- Powerful antibacterial Iodoform
- Radio Opaque
- Easy to insert in the canal
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Barium Sulphate
- Canada Balsum (Resin )
- 1 x 10gm Powder
- 1 x 5ml Liquid
DIRECTION TO USE
- Prepare the canal following your individual technique
- 24 hours before the final filling, place a cotton ball soaked in ” Formacresol” to prepare the operatory filed. seal the cavity for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours open the cavity, withdraw the cotton ball and clean the cavity.
- Prepare Enseal just like a cement by mixing both powder and liquid in uniform proportion. Consistancy should be considered by the dental surgeon, depending upon the case.
- Fill the canal using your own technique.