vishal dentocare desobturator ( gutta percha solvent)
Desobturator is a liquid for gutta pucha & zinc oxide cement dissolution. Liquid is an derivative of orange oil which shall not irritate soft tissue or periapical area, also it offers pleasant orange fragrance. It does not evaporate as rapidly as chloroform or other solvent. During repeatation of root canal treatment, GP point or zinc oxide cement is desired to be removed from canal. While placing post, partial removal of GP Point desired.
- For removal of Gutta- purcha and Zinc Oxide Cement from the canal
- Oil base no evaporation of solvent
- More stable and effective
- Tetrachloro Ethylene
- Oil of Orange base
- 1 x 15ml Bottle Desobturator
DIRECTION TO USE
- Apply few drops of the liquid on top of the canal from which GP points or Zinc Oxide cement is desired to be removed, wait for 3 to 4 minutes and use gates glidden drills or pesso reamers for removal of gutta purcha points. In curved canal hand instruments should be used.