vishal dentocare arti prick cartridges
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Vishal Dentocare Arti Prick Cartridges
Inj. Arti Prick is given by injection to cause loss of feeling before and during dental procedures
It contains two active ingredients:
- Articaine hydrochloride, a local anaesthetic to prevent the pain
- Adrenaline tartrate, a vasoconstrictor, which makes it, last longer (Adrenaline narrows the blood vessels at the site of injection, which keeps the anaesthetic where it’s needed for a longer time) and controls bleeding during the surgery.
- Inj. Arti Prick contains articaine HCL 4% and Adrenaline 1 : 1,00,000 units a long acting anesthetic agent.
- The anesthesia with Arti prick is obtained in 3 minutes and lasts upto 30 to 75 minutes.
- Inj. Arti prick is mainly used in multiple extraction where there is risk of significant bleeding in operative site.
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- 50 x Cartridges (1.7 ml)