vishal dentocare a.o. gel dry socket paste
Vishal Dentocare A.O. Gel Dry Socket Paste
Dry socket gel for dressing and treatment of dry socket
A.O. Gel is a paste containing Anesthetic, styptic and antiseptic compress. It is used as an alveolar compress after dental extraction. A.O.Gel styptic resolving material covers the bleeding surface, and due to swelling after contact with blood, it presses the hurt capillaries. The pressure and the haemostatic effect of aminocapronic acid provide quick bleeding stoppage.
- For the treatment of Dry Socket after Tooth extractions.
- It is also used as an Hemostatic Paste, as an astringent by removing tartar, curettage of periodontal pockets, gingivectomy and after picking up impression.
- Easy and quick one step application
- Antiseptic property to prevent infection
- Hemostatic action for preventing bleeding from alveolar socket
- Aminocaproic Acid, Lidocaine hydrochloride, Cetrimide and Gel adjuster.
- 1 X 9gm gel
DIRECTION TO USE
- For the prevention of alveolitis after tooth extraction or tooth root it is necessary to clean the extraction socket to remove granulation or infected tissue and bone fragments. After that add antiseptic paste, if necessary.
- In the treatment of alveolitis spend adequate analgesia. Then perform curettage of the alveolar socket (Remove all necrotic tissues) and rinse well with saline. Provoke bleeding to the alveolar completely filled with blood. Add the antiseptic paste into the alveolar socket.