- High bonding properties thanks to liners for high melting point opaques;
- Continuous CET, even after several firings;
- Natural aesthetics with an economical time spent thanks to the simple 2-layer technique;
- Excellent compatibility with the antagonists.
shofu vintage zr opaque liner 5g
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SHOFU VINTAGE ZR OPAQUE LINER 5G
High-melting micro-porcelain based on feldspar for all ZrO₂ frames.
- High bonding properties due to high-melting opaque liner;
- Continuous CTE, also after multiple firings;
- Natural aesthetics in an economical expenditure of time due to simple two-layer technique;
- Excellently antagonist-friendly.
- CTE 9.3 x 10⁻⁶K⁻¹ (25-500 °C); firing temperature 900-920 °C (1st body); glass transition temperature 605 °C (body); chemical solubility 14.8 µg/cm².
A1O-D4O, root AO (RAO), W1O-W3O
SHOFU VINTAGE ZR OPAQUE LINER 5G - D4O