shofu vinage zr gum 15gm
The Vintage ZR porcelain system had been developed according to the latest research in porcelain technology especially for metal free restorations based on extra strong zircon oxide frameworks.
Indication: Facing of all crown and bridge constructions made of zircon oxide
Vintage ZR is a high fusing, feldspar based all-ceramic veneering porcelain system that offers extensive aesthetic possibilities for all popular zirconium dioxide crown and bridge fabrications.
Its micro-fine and homogeneous particle structure enables efficiency in handling and an excellent colour harmonisation to natural teeth even with the application of extremely thin layers.
- Ensures high bond strength with increased resistance against cracking and the physical properties remain unchanged even after repeated firing with a stable coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Assures minimised wear of opposing teeth.
- Easy application technique for efficiency of fabrication.
- Leucite reinforced ultrafine particle structure assures a compact architecture that resists cracking even after multiple firing.
- The opaque liner effectively masks the underlying discoloured abutments or metal posts while minimizing the inherent reflectivity of the zirconia core.
- Life-like restorations can be easily attained with the extensive range of Translucent, Opalescent enamel and Effect shades through a simplified 2 layer build up technique.
- Cervical translucent compounds with a lower melting temperature and higher fluorescence assure aesthetic and biocompatible marginal areas.