Saeshin SUS 10
Saeshin SUS 10 combines ultrasonic and rotary technologies to be used in diverse clinical areas, specially applies for Dental implantology and Piezo surgery with dual function. The ultrasonic handpiece is active only on hard tissue, and non-invasive on soft tissue so that it greatly results safety, efficiency and less-pain during surgery for dentists and patients. Also As the unit works on against surgery part and moves to standby mode when dentist takes handpiece off from the born, this function brings good durability on unit and handpiece as well as tip’s span life. For implant motor, it provides all necessary and efficient functions for dental implant surgery such as high qualified torque for drilling and insertion of dental implant fixture and, visibility with LED in handpiece as well as product durability.
- 9 Program memory function. Optimum torque
- RPM display Auto-calibration function.
- BLDC motor (Speed Range 0~40,000rpm) and angle (Standard equipment 20:1) provides the optimum torque in surgery.
- Automatic overload protection function.If the load on the bur is higher than the present torque,the mtor stop automatically and show error on the display.
- Actual RPM display for user working condition.
- Motor auto-calibration function.
- Own Piezo technology enables optimized performance with powerful output.
- Multifunctional and ergonomic foot switch design.
- Bone heating is avoided or minimized by injecting saline water at Max. 90ml/min speed.
- 9 Program memory function
- Optimum torque