SDI riva light cure
.Riva Light Cure is a light-cured, resin-reinforced glass ionomer restorative cement. Glass ionomers release fluoride and chemically bond to the tooth structure whilst composites have excellent aesthetics. Riva Light Cure is a combination of both with excellent aesthetics, fluoride release and chemically bonds to the tooth structure.
Riva Light Cure HV can be manipulated immediately after mixing. It is a very sculptable material. It does not stick to instruments and resists any initial threading traditionally found with a light cured GIC. Riva Light Cure HV does not lift off after placement, particularly in the maxillary position.
Great marginal adaptation
Bioactive proprietary ionglass™ technology.Highest colour stability.Orange safe tips.Long term wear resistance due to high surface hardness.
• Non stress bearing Class I and II restoration
• Deciduous teeth restorations
• Geriatric restorations
• Intermediate restorative and base material for
Class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique
• Cervical (Class V) restorations
• Core build up
• Temporary filling
• Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
• Dentin replacement
SDI Riva Light Cure Powder & Liquid Kit: (Shade A2)
- 1 x 7.2mL (8g) Riva Light Cure Liquid bottle
- 1 x 15g Riva Light Cure Powder jar