Samit X-Ray Fixer Powder (Pack of 3)
It is a high speed acid Fixer with Hardner specifically recommended for X-ray films.
- Sodium/ammonium thiosulfate (fixing agent)
- potassium alum (hardener)
- Sulfuric/acetic acid (Acidifier)
Indicated for fixation of the radiographic image on x-ray film
- Easy manipulation
- Fast fixing of the image
- Cost effective
- Good amoount of solution (1ltr)
Note: In fresh solution fixing time is 3 min do not fix for more than 10 min. Prolonged fixing may have bleaching effect on the silver.
Caution: Use of rubber hand gloves or frequent rinsing of hands is recommended.
- 260 Grams Fixer Powder
- Take 750ml water at 30° to 40° C in a glass or plastic vessel.
- Add the chemical of larger packet in it and stir well.
- Add the chemical of smaller packet to dissolve it completely.
- Add 250ml water (30° to 40° C) to make the solution 1 litre.
- Now fixer is ready.