Samit X-Ray Developer Liquid
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- High Contrast Developer solution
- Available to use diractly
- Optimum temperature (20-22 oC) is required for developing.
- if low temperature: increase the developing time to obtain a proper image
- if high temperature: reduce the developing time
It is a High Contrast Developer liquid solution, specifically recommended for X-ray films in conventional radiography
- Hydroquinone +Metol or phenidone (Developer)
- Alkali (to maintain the pH at 10-11)
- Sodium sulfite (preservative)
- Potassium bromide (restrainer)
Indicated for devloping X-ray films (in darkroom)
- Used directly, no dilution of the solution needed.
- Uncomplicated procedure, No extra equipment for mixing required.
- 500 ml of Developer Liquid