safeendo reglass lc
ReGlass - Lc is a light curing resin modified Bioactive Glass filler flowable composite for cavity linings, pit and fissure sealing and smaller surface lesions under ATR.
- As a Cavity liner under all restorative materials for better thermal insulators.
- In class V cavities for abrasion defects.
- Pit and fissure sealing and smaller surface lesions under ATR.
- Drug idiosyncrasy
- Use with carefully if person is allergic to methacrylates and BHT
- Do not use directly on exposed Pulp area as a temporary or permanent closure.
- Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics
- Quick and easy placement.
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria
- Sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete.
- No complicated handmixing
- Protects the pulp
- Seals the dentinal tubules
- Prevents postoperative sensitivity
- Resin Modified Bio active Glass filler
- Methacrylate esters
- Paste Forming Agent
- Store at 5 °C to 25 °C, in a well sealed container
- Close materials tightly after use
- The material must not be used after the expiry date
- 1 x ReGlass – Lc 2.5g syringe