safe endo smart temp
SafeEndo Smart Temp
SmartTemp is a paste consistency, adaptive in nature temporary filling material which hardens upon contact with moisture in Oral Cavity. The marginal seal of the material is excellent, so it makes tight seals and closure of the working area.
- As a temporary filling material for Root Canal Procedures and Cavity Restoration and Inlays and implant abutment sealer.
- Drug idiosyncrasy Use carefully if a person is allergic to PVC resin
- Do not use directly on the exposed Pulp area as a temporary or permanent closure.
- High-strength material
- Moisture activated
- Does not contain eugenol
- Quick hardening (4 minutes)
- Safe tooth cavity sealing
- Zinc Oxide, Calcium Sulphate, Poly Vinyl Acetate Resin, Flavours, and Additives.
- Store at 5 °C to 25 °C, in a well-sealed container
- Close materials tightly after use
- The material must not be used after the expiry date
- Shelf life – 2.5 years.
- 1 x 40g Jar
DIRECTION TO USE
- SmartTemp is inserted in a small portion with any suitable filling instruments to the cavity, due to its excellent moldability it spreads into the cavity with gentle pressure to adapt material with the cavity wall.
- We recommended a wetting cavity for better adaptation.
- Remove excess material by wiping it off with a moist cotton pellet towards the margin of the cavity.
- It hardens under moisture, and removal of material is so easy, you can remove the material with the use of diamond rotary burs or sharp filling instruments.