safe endo smart retract syringe
SafeEndo Smart Retract Syringe
Hemostatic Gel contains 25% of Aluminum chloride, which provides fast and effective hemostasis and does not cause hard and soft tooth tissue coloring. Smart Retract gel is water-based and easy to wash out with water. Gingival retraction takes place immediately and lasts for 20-30 minutes. Dental product is produced for use in aggressive biological medium with a temperature range between 32°C and 42°C (in the oral cavity at the temperature (of 37±1)°C and humidity of 60-90 %).
- Gingival Retraction gel after the crown bridge, cavity class ii, veneer cutting
- Capillary Gingival bleeding at the time of restoration
- Prevent Gingival capillary bleeding
- Stop Gingival leakage
- Gingival retraction for impression making and cervical caries treatment.
- Drug idiosyncrasy
- Use with great care for the allergic patient
- High-efficient hemostatic and astringent agent
- Immediate retraction with a prolonged effect (20-30 min.)
- Easily washed away with a jet of water
- No discoloration for contacting tissues and materials
- Easy to use with the help of a syringe with flexible dispensing tips.
- Aluminum chloride (25%), Benzalkonium chloride, Gel forming agent.
- Store at a temperature from 5°C to 25°C.
- Keep in a dry place
- Tightly close the container immediately after use
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Shelf life – 3 years
- 1 x 5ml Syringe
- 5 x Dispensing Tips
Direction to Use
- For the tooth, and root canal treatment inserts gel Smart Retract on a paper point or with the help of a root needle into the canal for 1 minute.
- Then clean the canal, dry and fulfill further treatment.
- For gingival retraction insert the gel into the subgingival space.
- Is necessary to use the retraction cord in 15-20 sec. after gel application.
- Wash the gel off, dry the gum and fulfill further treatment.
- At gingival bleeding saturate the cotton ball with Smart Retract gel and apply on the bleeding surface, slightly press, and keep for 1 minute.
- Wash the gel off the gum and dry it with air.