SAFE ENDO Smart Prep Paste
SafeEndo Smart Prep Paste
The main component is EDTAsalts. After injection into dentine, EDTA forms a complex with dentine calcium, loosens the structure of hard tooth tissues, and makes easier the enlargement of the calcified and sclerous orifice of the canals, cleaning, and formation of hard accessible tooth canals. The lubricating agent is good for endodontic instruments. Water soluble Paste base allows easy and fast washing of the canals. The use of Smart Prep paste with Carbamide peroxide together with the solution of sodium hypochlorite makes a foam because of the active emission of chloride and oxygen. Dental product is produced for use in aggressive biological medium with a temperature range between 32°C and 42°C (in the oral cavity at the temperature
(37±1)°C and humidity 60-90 %).
- Revealing and formation of root canal orifice
- Lubricating of dental instruments during chemical and mechanical enlargement of root canals
- Drug idiosyncrasy
- Use with great care for the allergic patient
- Do not misuse
- Effective lubricant for Endodontic Instruments
- An excellent indication of Root Canal Bio Mechanical Preparation
- Fast Penetration of Root Canal irrigant solution into canals and Microtubules
- Easily washed away with water
- Effervesce effect with Sodium Hypochlorite for Cleanliness
- As Endodontic whitening material in nonvital aesthetic area.
- Edta salts(17%)
- Carbamide Peroxide (10%)
- Paste Forming Agent
- Store at a temperature of 5°C to 25°C
- Well-sealed container
- Attention Close materials tightly after use.
- Keep away from fire.
- The material must not be used after the expiry date
- 1 x 5ml Syringe
- 5 x Dispensing Tips
DIRECTION TO USE
STEP 1 :
- Isolate the tooth by using a choice of separation technique.
- Proceed with an access opening and identify the canals.
STEP 2 :
- Attach the unit dose dispenser with the Smart Prep Paste. Before use, always check for snug-fitting to prevent any leakage.
- For better dispensing of Smart Prep Paste, always hold the syringe in the palm firmly and use the pressure of the palm for controlled delivery.
- Once you have identified the orifice, apply the Smar Prep Paste into the canal opening using a unit-dose dispenser.
- Gently negotiate the canal with the help of endodontic files.
- Always replenish with Smart Prep Paste in between subsequent endodontic files.
- Once the canal shaping is done, flush the Smart Prep Paste out of the canal with sodium hypochlorite and distilled water.
- Finish the bio-mechanical preparation with the choice of disinfectant to clean the canals.
- Dry the canal and proceed with the choice of obturation technique.