SAFE ENDO Smart Etch ( pack of 2 )
SafeEndo Smart Etch ( pack of 2 )
SafeEndo Smart Etch is a 37% phosphoric etchant Gel which is used to etch enamel and/or dentin as indicated in the instructions provided with the various dental adhesive systems.
Gel for etching of enamel and dentine.Within 15-30 sec. after the gel application, the enamel color becomes chalky, which means that the surface gets rough, which increases the adhesion of restoration materials to the enamel surface. After applying gel on the dentine surface, Orthophosphoric acid forms acid phosphates with dentine calcium and smear layer. The gel removes the smear layer, opens dentinal tubules, and changes the surface of the dentine. That provides high adhesion of restorative materials to tooth dentine and enamel. Gel Smart Etch is water-based and can be easily removed with water and air. Dental product is produced for use in aggressive biological medium with a temperature range between 32°C and 42°C (in the oral cavity at the temperature (of 37±1)°C and humidity of 60-90 %).
- Enamel and dentine etching according to the acid etching technique
- Drug idiosyncrasy
- Use with great care for the allergic patient
- Don’t misuse.
- Orthophosphoric acid (37%)
- Gel-forming agent with an aqueous base
- Store at 5 °C to 25 °C
- Well-sealed container
- Attention Close materials tightly after use
- The material must not be used after the expiry date
- 1 x 5ml Syringe
- 5 x Dispensing Tips
DIRECTION TO USE
- A small amount of gel is applied on the prepared and dried enamel surface (contact time 30 sec) or dentin surface (contact time 15 sec).
- For dentine and enamel treatment, contact time is 30-45 sec.
- Wash the gel off with water and dry it with compressed air.