safe endo recal lc
SafeEndo ReCal LC is a light-curing resin modified radiopaque flowable calcium hydroxide material for cavity lining (base) for Indirect pulp capping especially under composites.
SafeEndo ReCal LC Calcium Hydroxide is a rigid-setting, light-curing lining material designed for use as a indirect pulp capping agent and a protective liner under dental filling materials, cement, and other base materials. It has no effect on the polymerization of composite filling materials.
- As a liner for indirect pulp capping.
- As liner under all filling materials.
- As protection against acid when applying the total-etch technique.
- Drug idiosyncrasy
- Use with carefully if person is allergic to methacrylates and BHT
- Do not use directly on large exposed Pulp area as a temporary or permanent closure
- ReCal - Lc is designed to perform better barrier for pulp tissues, appropriate placement of material in to deep cavities.
- Light curing property gives better stability of cavity liner that gives immediate placement of restoration over cavity lining area.
- Quick and simple application
- Lower solubility
- High Compressive Strength
- No complicated handmixing
- Seals the dentinal tubules
- Prevents postoperative sensitivity
- High antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties
- Protects the pulp & promotes secondary dentine formation
- Resin Modified Calcium Hydroxide
- Zirconium Oxide
- Paste Forming Agent
- Store at 5 °C to 25 °C, in a well sealed container
- Close materials tightly after use
- The material must not be used after the expiry date
- Shelf life – 2.5 years
- 1 x ReCal – Lc 2.5gm syringe