safe endo eugeseal
SafeEndo EugeSeal is a Zinc Oxide Eugenol based sealer in powder-liquid form for permanent filling of root canals. This sealant has been specially designed to tightly seal the apex of the root and the prepared root canal. It can be easily removed along with Gutta Percha Point when refilling is necessary.
Sealing material Eugeseal belongs to Zinc-Oxide-Eugenol based class of materials. Calcium phosphate stimulates Bone Regeneration. Thymol iodide is a strong antiseptic material with prolonged effect. Anesthetics - Dexamethasone and Hydrocortisone significantly reduce periapical pain. Plasticizer allows to make a plastic paste during mixing of Powder and Liquid at the ratio 7:1.
Liquid contains Eugenol, modified with Polymeric Material, which ensures sealer nonshrinkage after its hardening and insolubility in distilled water at the temperature of 37°C (solubility is 0.15%).
The thickness of film is 3-5 µm, what allows antiseptic to penetrate in microtubules and root canals furcations. Paste can be used for filling with gutta-percha points. Eugenol, slightly melt the surface of gutta-percha points, stick them together thus allowing to fill the canal thoroughly and isolate it from microorganisms.
Paste, made from kit Eugeseal, do not lose its plasticity on mixing pad within 5-6 hours and hardens in oral cavity (in 37°C) within 24-48 hours. If needed material can be easily extracted from root canal.
- Sealing of prepared root canals with gutta-percha points
- Sealing of root canals without gutta-percha points in decidous teeth
- Easily mixed and remains flexible during 2-3 hours
- Strong bactericidal effect due to thymol iodide
- Dense canals and microtubules filling (film thickness 3-5 m)
- Low solubility (0,15%) guarantees longtime lifespan of root filling
- Significant periapical sensibility reduction (contains Dexamethasone - 0.01%, Hydrocortisone acetate - 1.00%)
Powder contains - Zinc oxide, Calcium Phosphate, Zirconium Dioxide, Thymol Iodide, Dexamethasone – 0.01%, Hydrocortisone Acetate – 1.00%, Plasticizer
Liquid contains- Eugenol, Modified by Additives
- Store at the temperature from 5°C to 25°C
- Tightly close bottle immediately after use
- 1 x Powder Glass Bottle (14 g)
- 1 x Liquid Bottle with a pipette-cap (10 ml)
- 1 x Measuring spoon
- 1 x Mixing pad