runyes 3d intraoral scanner
Runyes 3D Intraoral Scanner
The design of the scanner is very elegant, combining grey and white colours. With long-lasting narrow heads to easily reach the posterior areas. It is also very easy to use, reduces errors and saves material and logistical costs as you don’t need any impression materials.
- ast, easy image capture
- Provides reliable, accurate and complete data for digital printing.
- Open-system scanner.
- It supports multi-angle image capture in the patient’s mouth.
- It has a dual internal and external heater heating that maintains the temperature of the scanner and prevents fogging.
- Perfect crown adjustment in a single day.
- Quick reset to save time.
- Smooth movement while scanning or collecting data.
- No need to focus from a distance.
- Contains: 1 pc.
Technical Specifications of the Scanner:
- Accuracy: 20 um.
- Scanning Distance: 0-17 mm.
- Scanner net weight: 210 gr.
- Image Capture Technology: Optimal continuous video collection.
- Export File: STL, PLY, OBJ.
- Operating Time: > 30000 hrs.
- Scanner Size: 240 x 49.5 x 30.5 mm.
- Image Mode: 3D Synchronised Video.
- With Quick Reset.
- With model optimisation.
Runyes 3ds Digital Impression Scanner
LET’S WORK SMART
The most afordable Intraoral Scanner on the Market
POWDERLESS, REAL COLOR, LIGHT & PORTABLE
Perfect for restoration and orthodontics
EASY TO USE
- Fast scanning
- Quick reset
- One-click occlussion
- Dual thermal heating design
- Anti-fogging function
- Single-hand operation
- Multi-angle flexible positioning
- Small scanner tip, easily access to the posterior area
REAL-TIME 3D VISUALIZATION
- Real-time scanning
- Real-color technology
HIGH ACCURACY & OPEN SYSTEM
- More accurate data
- Multiple exported file formats
- Compatible with most design softwares