Prima Dental Round Bur RA Carbide (Set of 5)
- Powerful Cutting Performance.
- Maximum Strength & Durability.
- Consistent Quality.
- Stainless Steel Shank.
- Tungsten Carbide ball round Bur.
- Tungsten carbide bur, reduces the risk of chipping and breakage.
- Reduces patient discomfort and operating time.
- Can be autoclaved multiple times without corrosion.
Prima Classic Carbide Burs are designed, manufactured and finished for optimum strength, performance and durability. These tungsten carbide burs are engineered to cut more effectively, with greater blade contact on the tooth surface and reduced risk of chipping or breakage. The design ensures a fast smooth vibration free performance reducing patient discomfort as well as operating time.
Prima Classic Round carbide burs are popular for the preparation of conservative single surface cavities. They may also be used for interproximal cavities in anterior teeth (class III). Additional applications include gaining root canal access both anteriorly and posteriorly.
- Overall length - 22mm
- Shank diameter - 2.35mm
- Shape - Round
- Latch-Type Shank (RA)
- Head diameter - 0.8mm (#1), 1.0mm(#2), 1.4mm(#4), 1.8mm(#6), 2.3mm(#8)
- Pack of 5