prima dental round bur hp carbide (set of 5) (19 mm)
Prima Classic Carbide Burs are designed, manufactured and finished for optimum strength, performance and durability. These tungsten carbide burs are engineered to cut more effectively, with greater blade contact on the tooth surface and reduced risk of chipping or breakage. The design ensures a fast smooth vibration free performance reducing patient discomfort as well as operating time.
Ideal for rapid reduction of all dental materials such as amalgam, porcelain, metal and tooth structure. Sharp blade design is ideal for crown removal and endodontic access.
- Powerful Cutting Performance.
- Maximum Strength & Durability.
- Consistent Quality.
- Stainless Steel Shank.
- Tungsten Carbide ball round Bur.
- Tungsten carbide bur, reduces the risk of chipping and breakage.
- Reduces patient discomfort and operating time.
- Can be autoclaved multiple times without corrosion.
- Fast and smooth vibration free performance.
- Overall length - 44.5mm
- Shank diameter - 2.35mm
- Shape - Round
- For Low Speed Straight Nose Cone Handpiece
- Head diameter - 0.8mm (#1), 1.0mm(#2), 1.4mm(#4), 1.8mm(#6), 2.3mm(#8), 2.7mm(#10)
- Pack of 5