Prevest Zinc F +
* Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operatives sensitivity .
* Low film thickness.
* High Compressive strength.
* Neutralizes the hardness of phosphoric acid.
* Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue
Zinc Phosphate Cement Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength. Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid Cavity lining under all restorative materials. Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity
- Low film thickness
- High Compressive strength
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
STEP 1: Shake Powder jar before use : Dispense 2 spoons full of powder and 56 drops of liquid on a cool glass slab. While mixing heat is generated due to reaction, exothermic it is therefore advised to do mixing in fractions. Add powder into liquid in small fractions to get the desired consistency. Recommended fractions of powder into liquid is (1/8 or 1/4). Continue mixing for 45-60 seconds to form a smooth paste.
STEP 2 : Thoroughly rinse the tooth surface with water and gently air dry. Thinly apply Zinc F+ over the tooth structure and the interfacing metal surfaces before they are joined. For maximum bond strength Zinc F+ must be allowed to set 3:00-3:10 (min: sec) while metal and prepared tooth surfaces are compressed together.For this it is advised that the patient bites hard onto a cotton ball without periodic relaxation. Biting hard will remove excess cement and reduce its film thickness and improve the bond.
- Powder : Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide and Sodium Fluoride.
- Liquid : Aqueous solution of Phosphoric acid.
Mixing time: 45-60 seconds
Setting time: 3:00-3:10 (min: sec)
Contraindications : Direct or indirect pulp-capping.
Storage Conditions : Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep Away from Moisture. Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
Caution : After dispensing, replace the caps of powder and liquid bottles. Store both in a cool and dark place.
Shelf Life : 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- 1 X Powder Jar 30g
- 1 X Liquid Bottle 15ml
- 1 X Mixing Pad
- 1 X Spoon