Prevest Fusion Ultra D/C- Intro Pack
Fusion Ultra D/C is a light and chemically cured low viscosity radiopaque, two component polymer resin based composite adhesive for luting of composite and ceramic restoration.
- Base Paste : Bisphenol A Glycidyl Methacrylate, Ethoxlated Bisphenol A Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Silanated Barium Glass Powder, Amorphous Fumed Silica, Curing Agents and Stabilizer.
- Catalyst Paste : Bisphenol A Glycidyl Methacrylate, Ethoxlated Bisphenol A Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Silanated Barium Glass Powder, Amorphous Fumed Silica, Curing Agent and Stabilizer.
♦ Permanent cementation of crown and bridge.
♦ Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
♦ Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Fully compatible with acrylic and bis- acrylic temporary materials
- Dual curing light and self-curing (initial set time 2 minutes, final set tine 5 minutes)
- Low film thickness - Low solubility in oral fluids
- 2-stage polymerization allows a fast and easy clean up without compromising working time
- Initial set will occur in 2:00 2:30( min:sec)
- Final set at 3-4 minutes.
- The cement may also be cured with a dental curing light with a 40 second exposure.
Storage Conditions :
Store between 10°C to 24°C.
Close the syringe carefully after use. Keep Away from Moisture. Shelf Life not affected after opening if stores in a cool dry place. If not to be used for a longer duration, keep them in refrigerator. Allow material to reach room temperature prior to use.
Shelf life : 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
This product will adhere to metal instruments. Remove excess material from the instrument immediately after using. The cement contains certain methacrylates and other ingredients which may cause irritation or sensitivity in some individuals.
- 1 x Automix Syringe
- 10 x Automix Tips.