prevest denpro crysta silver
Crysta Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer
Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build-up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities, and as a base and liner material. Crysta silver which is reinforced with spherical silver alloy has high compressive strength, excellent tooth adhesion, and sustained fluoride release.
- Powder: Fluoro Alumino Silicate Glass Powder and Silver Alloy Spherical Powder.
- Liquid: Polyacrylic Acid Solution.
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Cases where radiopacity is required.
- As a base or liner.
- Class I, limited Class II(low stress-bearing areas), temporary fillings, etc.
- Long-term temporary replacement of cusps.
- Intermediate restoratives and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations.
- Restorative in the field using the art technique.
- Temporary endodontic fillings.
- Pulp Capping
- In rare cases, the product may cause sensitivity to some persons. If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product, and refer to a physician
- Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C
- Working time - 1min. 30 seconds
- Setting time - 5:00 to 5:30 minutes from start of mixing
- 1 x 15g Powder
- 1 x 10ml Liquid
- 1 x Mixing Pad and Spoon