Prevest Crysta Luting I
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Crysta Luting is a convenient self curing , fine particle, fluoride releasing, glass ionomer luting cement for crowns , bridges, securing inlays, onlays, post and orthodontic brackets.
Crysta Luting is the Ideal radiopaque, self curing translucent, particle glass-ionomer luting material with excellent tooth adhesion, high fluoride release and flowability. It is useful for a wide range of clinical applications. Crysta luting is available in a universal light yellow shade in Powder and Liquid Kits.
- Cementation of posts and screws.
- Attachment of metals orthodontics bands.
- Cementation of inlays, onlays and crowns.
- Crysta Luting should not be used if the patient is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients used.
- Do not apply the material directly onto areas near the pulp or onto the exposed pulp as irritation may occur.
- Powder: Fluoro Alumina Silicate Glass Powder
- Liquid: Polyacrylic Acid Liquid (Thin Viscosity)
Powder/Liquid ratio (0.19/0.12),
- Mixing time (min. sec) : 45-60 seconds
- setting time (min. sec) : 2min 30sec, (at 23±1°C from start of mixing)
- Final finishing commencing time (after seating the restoration) : 5 min.
Storage Conditions :
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 24°C. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep away from moisture. Shelf life is not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life :
- 3 Years from date of manufacturing
Powder- Liquid Kit
- 1 X Powder Jar 15g
- 1 X Liquid Bottle 10ml
- 1 X Mixing Pad
- 1 X Spoon
- 1 x Manual