Prevest Copal F 15ml (PACK OF 3)
An ideal cavity liner provides perfect protection to exposed surfaces of dentin as well as reducing oral fluids leakage around margin of tooth restoration interface.
Protective varnish based on Copal gum for insulating exposed dentine and providing thermal barrier
- Insulates exposed dentine.
- Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth.
- Flouride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration.
- Flouride alleviates thermal sensitivity.
- Needs no thinners.
- Compatible with most amalgams, cements and composites.
- High fluidity for easy application.
- Air drying only.
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary narnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites
- Copal-Gum, Iso Propyl Alcohol, Dichloromethane and Sodium Fluoride.
Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contact dermatitis), and eyes. Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not take internally Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity. If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water. If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician. It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
Copal-F is volatile and inflammable and therefore keep the container away from heat & fire. Always close the lid immediately after use to avoid contamination and evaporation of the solvent. Close the Container carefully after use.Keep Away from Moisture.If not to be used for a longer duration, keep them in refrigerator. Allow material to reach room temperature prior to use.
SHELF LIFE :
3 years under proper storage. Shelf Life not affected after opening if stores in a cool dry place.
Direction to Use