Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Premixed Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform with improved radiopacity and antimicrobial effect.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canal.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Non hardening paste with oil base.
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide help create secondary dentine.
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells.
- Easy handling and easy direct application.
- Ideal fro infected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutte percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- 1 x 2g Syringe
- 5 x Applicator Tips
- 4 x 2g Syringes
- 20 x Applicator Tips