oraltech diamond burs - flame ogival end / fo series (pack of 10 bur)
- This product has a stainless steel working part that is coated with the fine diamond crystal.
- It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as teeth and bones.
- It is used for connecting with dental handpieces.
- It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain, and other hard materials.
- Long-life diamond burs
- Quality control tested
- High precision with efficient cutting
- used for cutting where there is less debris.
- use for grinding.
- Sectioning multi-rooted teeth. reducing crown height.
- Fine quality Diamond Burs
- Efficient cutting
This product is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc.
It is a dental diamond bur with stainless steel shank and a non-sterile instrument.
- Metal base: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to metal base(including nickel and chromium)
- Shank: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
This advanced manufacturing, using computer-controlled precision engineering, ensures true concentricity and balance, minimizing
vibration and potential damage to handpiece bearings.
The Diamond plating of these burs is carried out under strictly controlled conditions specific to the bur pattern involved.
This process gives the highest strength and even distribution of diamond, resulting in a concentric, balanced bur with long lasting cutting ability.
- Pack of 10 Burs