NeoEndo S Rotary Files 21mm
Neoendo S rotary file is designed to have a special S-shaped cross-section.
This allows minimum radial wall contact which translates to reduced stress on the file.
In addition, the excellent upward debris auguring ensures that the debris isn’t pushed apically or packed into the apical third. Further, proprietary heat treatment ensures that the file remains highly flexible and resistant to fracture.
- Used in endodontics. These files are most flexible and with high cutting efficiency.
- Sharp Cutting Edge.
- Flexible NiTi Wire.
- Progressive Pitch.
- Safety Tip.
- Length Marking.
- Tip Size Indicator.
- The cross-section of files is like the alphabet “S”
SHARP CUTTING EDGE-
- The two blade cutting surface increases the cutting efficiency
FLEXIBLE NiTi WIRE-
- Proprietary heat treated NiTi wire with high fracture resistance
- Progressively increasing pitch avoids screw-in effect
- Non-cutting safety tip helps to reduce ledge formation, minimize canal transportation & reduce apical extrusion
- Helps to control the working length during preparation
TIP SIZE INDICATOR-
- The colored ring indicates the tip of instrument
- One ring-0.04 Taper | Two Rings- 0.06 Taper
- Pack of 4 files
Neoendo S Rotary Files 21mm Assorted-
4 Files Pack