neoendo neohybrid rotary files 21mm
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files 21mm
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files offer Unique off-centred rectangular cross section :
- Asymmetric or swaggering movement. (2 point contact with the canal wall)
- Minimal engagement between the file and canal dentin, effectively reducing taper-lock and screw-in forces as file moves inside the canal.
- Less cross sectional area creating higher flexibility for shaping severely curved canals and enhancing loading and augering of debris.
CTA Wire-Controlled Thermal Activation Wire :
- Neoendo proprietary thermal process.
- Improves flexibility while retaining cutting efficiency.
- Gold, Blue, Gray color of the file as progressive heat treatment is applied.
Shorter Clinical Sequence :
- The merit of efficient endodontics is now understood to be continuous and copious irrigation. Neohybrid, with its unique cross section and CTA wire technology allows for a shorter clinical sequence - it requires 2 files for most cases, so that you can allocate more time and energy to the pivotal irrigation.
- Pack of 4
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files 21mm #Assorted:
Pack of 4 files in 21 mm Color- Assorted containing: