neoendo neocem- universal restorative glass ionomer cement- high strength
Neoendo Neocem- Universal Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement- High Strength
Universal restorative glass ionomer cement. Powder contains mixture of Silica and fluorides of aluminum, calcium & sodium. Liquid contains polyacrylic acid and copolymer in water.
Indications of Neocem:-
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Core build-up
- For atraumatic restorative treatment
- Mixing Time 23°C Working time B 23°C Setting time B 23°C
- Restorations of Class III, V, and limited Class I cavities.
- Used in lamination/sandwich technique
- Less technique sensitive
- Long shelf life
- Robust bottle
- Fluoride releasing
- Free-flowing liquid provides smooth paste and good consistency
- Good biocompatibility and non-irritant to the tissues
- High Mechanical strength
- Good wettability provides good marginal seal
- Low solubility makes it insoluble in the oral cavity
- Chemical Adhesion to both tooth structure (enamel, dentin) and metal
- High flexural strength reduces the risk of restoration fracture
- Film thickness
1 .GIC Restorative type 2 High Strength
( 15Gm Powder 10 Gm Liquid )