Mani K-Files 21mm
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Mani K- Files 21 mm is an extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edge with high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics. The hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
- This is the dental file with a shank used for enlarging the root canal.
- They are generally used with a quarter turn “watch-winding” motion and vertical pull.
- It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting.
- Mani K- Files 21mm have extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges.
- When working up and down, the working efficiency is high.
- The triangular cross-section provides a more flexible hand file.
- Mani K- Files have safe-ended” tips.
- Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Shank: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using it. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of the product is thin, long, or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting.
- Be sure to avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage.
- Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for the listed applications above.
- Dispose of the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of the cutting part.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of the sharp-edged part.
- This product has the possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
- Pack of 6