Rootfyx is used for the root canal filling after the removal of infected pulp tissue in the root canal. Rootfyx is in the form of a flowable paste and can be immediately inserted into the root canal using a disposable tip. This product characteristically cures slowly by absorbing the ambient water inside the root canal. It is white and aesthetic.
- Permanent root canal sealing.
- To fill the root canal from the crown side.
- Excellent Adhesion to dentin & Gutta Percha Point
- Hydrophillic & sets with moisture
- No staining of teeth
- Good flowability
- Seals accessory canals
- Excellent radiopacity
- Calcium Silicate
- Tantalum Oxide in compatible media
- 4 x 0.5g Syringe