Maarc MTA Repair Material
- Excellent Handling Properties
- Fine Grain
- Fast Setting
- Pure Mineral Tech : No Discoloration
- Bactericidal effect due to High pH
- Promotes mineralization of tissue
- High Strength make is suitable as base restoration material
- Good radiopacity
Maarc MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate) Repair Material
MTA cements provide better microleakage protection than traditional endodontic repair material. MTA material can be used as apical and furcation restorative materials as well as medicaments for apexogenesis and apexification treatments
- Tricalcium silicate
- Dicalcium silicate
- Tricalcium aluminate
- Calcium oxide
- Radiopacifier and modifiers in traces
- Repair of perforations of root canals
- As a Pulp capping material
- Repair of root canals as an apical plug during apexification
- Surgical treatment of root perforations
- To repair internal resorption
- Working Time: Approx 4 mins
- Initial setting: 15 mins at room temperature and it attains strength to continue the treatment
- Strength on setting: 60 MPa
- No Adverse reaction reported so far
Warning and Precautions:
- MAARC MTA repair material must be stored
- It must be kept in its sealed packaging prior to use to avoid degradation by moisture.
- It must be placed intra-orally immediately after mixing with liquid, to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid skin contact to prevent irritation and possible Allergic response. If contact with skin occurs, immediate Remove material with cotton and wash thoroughly.
- In case of skin sensitization or rash, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Do not use MAARC MTA to fill root canal, its viscosity And setting time are inadequate for this procedure also it will be very difficult to remove in case of
- Excess of MAARC MTA is not intended as it may impair healing process
- Do not use it on patients with reported sensitivity to any of the component.
- 1 x 1g Powder
- 1 x 5ml Liquid
DIRECTION TO USE
- Sterile glass slab, spatula and all Instruments for the insertion of MAARC
- Dispense Powder as per requirement and a drop of distilled water till the hydrated. (Liquid provided)
- Place mixture at selected site with sterilized instrument.