Life Stericab Ultra Violet (UV) Chamber
- The "Stericab" is fabricated in rust-proof, heavy gauge MS sheet with fine Epoxy powder coated finish.
- The effectiveness and UV intensity is achieved by using reflection, therefore, the inner chamber is made with rust proof stainless steel bright mirror finish sheet which reflects the UV rays to pass uniformly through entire work surface area within the cabinet.
- SteriCab is available in different tray capacity options [10/12/15/20/24/30].
- Specially designed Stainless steel die pressed Mirror finish compartment trays are used in SteriCab.
- Magnetic gasket on the door seals the chamber.
- Micro door switch immediately cuts off the UV source when the door is opened, preventing accidental UV exposure.
- LED lights are fixed on THREE sides of the inner chamber for better visibility when SteriCab’s door is opened.
- SteriCab is equipped with Original, authentic Philips/Osram UV Tubes.
The "Stericab" is Compact Ultraviolet Storage cabinet that has effective UV sterilization ability to maintain & preserve instruments without any fear of contamination of microorganisms once they are Sterilized or Autoclaved. The "Stericab" is equipped with Germicidal Tube which efficiently emits a large number of ultraviolet rays which has an excellent germicidal effect and thereby prohibiting growth and reproduction of microorganisms. The "Stericab" is commonly used for Medical & dental centers/clinics, Pharmaceutical industry, Food industry, Environmental protection industry, etc.
- Unique features.
- Maximum storage capacity
Chamber Dimension: L X W X D
- A - 12 Trays - 520 X 300 X 190 mm
- B - 15 Trays - 580 X 300 X 200 mm
- C - 10 Trays - 410X 215 X 275 mm
- B - 20 Trays - 450 X 375 X 275 mm
- Power Consumption: 8 & 16watts UV Tubes.
- Power Supply: 220V 50Hz.
- Tray Size: 235 x 145mm "SS Die Pressed polished compartment Tray"
- 1 x Life Stericab Ultra Violet (UV) Chamber