kulzer memosil 2 - (2 x 50 ml) light body
- Occlusal stamp for light-curing posterior composite
- Anterior stamp for provisionals, fillings and veneers
- Fixation material for X-ray pellets when planning implants
- Transfer matrix models for bracket constructions on the plaster model.
- The brackets can be easily transferred to the posterior area
- MEMOSIL 2s transparency facilitates the positioning of aids.
- It also allows light curing of composites and fillings through the material
- Processing of MEMOSIL 2 is clean and hygienic due to its direct and sterile application.
- The automix cartridge system saves you time and reduces the risk of registration errors.
- MEMOSIL 2 also increases treatment comfort for your patients. Thanks to its short time in mouth and the neutral taste and odour, patients are more at ease.
- An additional benefit for you is the time saving, since it can be applied directly into the patients mouth.
MEMOSIL 2 is a transparent A-silicone for special indications. Its transparency allows optical control when positioning aids (e.g. X-ray pellets). Light-curing is possible for filling and fixative materials through placeholders with MEMOSIL 2.
The material is best suited for use as an occlusal stamp for light-curing posterior composites, an anterior stamp for provisionals, fillings and veneers, a fixation material for x-ray measuring spheres when planning implants and a transfer matrix for bracket constructions on the plaster model.
- Optical control: MEMOSIL 2‘s transparency facilitates the positioning of aids. It also allows light curing of composites and fillings through the material.
- More hygiene: Processing of MEMOSIL 2 is clean and hygienic due to its direct and sterile application.
- Front, occlusal record
- Transfer matrix for brackets (indirect bonding)
- Fixing of x-ray balls when planning the implants
|Working time*1||30 seconds|
|Minimum time in mouth*2||3 minutes|
|Shore A hardness||72|
*1 Total working time (including mixing) at 23°C (73°F); shortened to 20s at oral temperature (35°C (95°F))
*2 Minimum time that the bite registration material must be in a closed mouth.
Memoreg 2/Memosil 2 can be treated with an aqueous sodium hypochlorite solution (5.25% for up to 10 minutes*). The treatment does not aff ect the surface or dimensions. When using other disinfectant solutions suitable for silicones, follow the disinfection and processing instructions of the manufacturer
- 2 x 50ml Cartridge