Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Collection System KIT/N-BOND
Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the total etch technique.
Best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
Tetric N-Bond is available in the bottle or the innovative VivaPen.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Class I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Preventive resin restorations in molars and premolars
- Bulk Fill is possible due to Ivocerin, the patented light initiator
- Special filler technology ensures low shrinkage stress
- Esthetic results are achieved quickly and efficiently in the posterior region
Tetric n ceram composit 10 srg(Neno composit)
- Special shade( B2D/ BLEACH L / TRANSLUCENT)
- Bleach L/1
- Tetric flow
- Tn bond 6gm