ivoclar tetric n-flow
- Excellent wetting behaviour allows for convenient application in all areas
- Outstanding stability – ideal for Class V restorations
- High level of radiopacity for a sound diagnosis
Tetric N-Flow is a light-curing, radiopaque flowable nano-hybrid composite based on nano-optimized technology. Tetric N-Flow is based on 10 years of tradition and the clinical performance of Tetric Flow. Because of the material’s outstanding wetting ability even in areas that are hard to reach, it is particularly suitable for use as a cavity liner and for small cavities of any kind. At the same time, the material offers outstanding stability and is thus ideal for Class V restorations.
Tetric N-Flow is the ideal complement to Tetric N-Ceram for an esthetic restoration.
Tetric N-Flow is available in 10 shades – 6 enamel, 1 dentin, 1 incisal and 2 bleach shades. It is supplied in both syringes and Cavifils.
- As initial layer under class I and II restorations
- Anterior restorations (Classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Extended fissure sealing
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Blocking out of undercuts
- Adhesive cementation of translucent ceramic and composite restorations
- 1 x 2gm syringe