ivoclar tetric n-bond
Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the technique. Best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
- Adhesive for direct, light-curing and dual-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Adhesive for indirect all-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays,onlays, veneers)
- Consistently high bond strength on enamel and dentin for clinical success
- Nano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat which indicates complete coverage
- Formation of a homogeneous layer for improved adhesion to the tooth structure
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity
- Acetone-free chemistry – the solvent ethanol provides for easy application in one layer
Tetric N-Bond contains phosphoric acid acrylate, HEMA, Bis-GMA, urethane dimethacrylate, ethanol, film-forming agent, initiators and stabilizers.
Storage temperature: 2-28 °C (36-82 °F)
- 1 x 6gm Bottle